We are posting Prayer Requests from the field on the @EncourageGlobal site on Facebook.
Some prefer to see them online. Here are some recent requests the we have received from Workers on the Field:
- Northern Africa: Charlie* and Dana* are stuck in the capital city while their country is engaged in war. The People Group they serve is in the middle of the conflict. Many are stuck in refugee camps and food/water supplies have been cut off.
- South Asia: Jack* and Sally* are reengaging with their People Groups. They are hoping to return to the field when the country opens up again. We’re praying for their visas.
- Tony* and Ziva*(Middle East): Visas came through and they only have 10 days to pack and arrive in their “host country.” Ziva’s mom was just diagnosed with cancer.
- Don* and Cassie* (N. Africa): Enjoyed Thanksgiving with family and wrapping up a short Stateside visit. They are considering a change in roles as they steward years of field experience. Praying for insight, direction and timing for moves in January.
- Dave* and Donna* (South Asia): Returning to field after months of waiting for country to open after Covid. Praying for safe travels, settling into home after months away. Opportunities to share Christ during Christmas.
- Jessie* and Linda* (South Asia): Family of 5 just returned to host country. 14 days of quarantine and getting house back in order. Language intensives. Preparing for their first Christmas with new friends (who don’t know Christ).
- Jerry* and Nina* (SE Asia) Moved family of 5 to a new home. Excited about sharing Christ with neighbors during Christmas. Praying curiosity will open doors.
- Justin* and Cathy* (Central Asia): Son Allen* is a HS senior at a boarding school in Europe. He has visa to visit them (difficult country and remote village) during Christmas. Praying for flights during Covid restrictions.