We are posting Prayer Requests from the field on Facebook.
Some have said they prefer to see them on this website. Here are some of the recent requests:
- Join us in praying today for “A” family in South Asia. Wife learned her dad has terminal cancer. She’s trying to decide when to come to the States to visit him. They are in their first term, in language school, in a big city with 3 kids who just started back to school.
- Nurse in S. Asia: “need strength to fight feelings when work is overwhelming and national ‘believers’ fall”
- S says: “Our big request right now is that we are studying hard again to move to the next level in language to be better at ministry.” Pray they can keep learning while already leading lots of different ministries. (S & C are workers in SE Asia)
- D is Stateside visiting family and friends. Join me in praying:
- D will be encouraged and
- People give generously to support his ministry to students in SE Asia.
- JS in SE Asia asked me to share this request with you: A man named K___ heard the Good News of Christ for the first time (last week). When we returned to his house yesterday, K had lots of questions. Pray with us that K will soon know Jesus.